(4) YAESU FT-1000D and FT-1000MP Transceiver PSK31 Interface using transformer audio coupling and Optoisolator for PTT to PC Sound Card. This interface provides better isolation and protection from RF feedback, and improved transmit audio level control. This RASCAL interface enables the use of both upper and lower sideband operation !
(5) YAESU FT-920, FT-990, FT-1000"D", and FT-1000MP (*LSB only!) Transceiver Interface diagram using the 5 pin DIN 'Packet and Data I/O ' Port to PC Sound Card. This interface enables of PSK31 with other YAESU radios having 5 pin DIN Data I/O ports. *Most YAESU FT-920, 990 and 1000 series will not operate upper-sideband PSK when using the 5 pin DIN in ''Packet mode.''
(6) YAESU FT-847, diagram for the PSK31 circuit that is employed when interfacing the Yaesu FT-847 Data Jack to an SB16 sound card. NOTE; The PTT circuitry of this interface is activated via the Data IN (3.5 MM Plug '' TIP''). The value selected for the capacitor (3.3 uF) and the resistor (2.K or 2000 ohms) value are important. DO NOT change or omit either component.
(11) Yaesu FT-840, FT-890 and FT-900 diagram for PSK31. This circuit is employed when interfacing the Yaesu FT-840 MIC jack to an SB16 sound card. This interface diagram may also be used with the FT-747 and 757 Yaesu transceivers, however, it may be necessary to extract receive audio from the ''external speaker'' jack.
(13) Yaesu FT-200, and TEMPO ONE interface diagram to PC Sound Card for PSK31 application. Receive audio is extracted from the RCA (phono type) external speaker jack.
(14) Yaesu FT-2, FT-2F, FT-7, FT-101, FT-101Z, FT-107, FT-220, FT-221, FT-223, FT-224, FT-225, FT-227, FT-301, FT-501, FT-625, FT-901, FT-902, and most Yaesu transceivers with 4 pin MIC connector, interface diagrams to PC Sound Card for PSK31 application. Most of these radios will require that receive audio be extracted at the 3.5mm, external speaker jack.
READ NOTE on drawing reference adding PTT buffer to Opto-Coupler to handle T/R relay currents above 60mA. The 2N3053 PTT buffer transistor is included with each ISO-KIT-FT4P interface kit.
(15) YAESU and KENWOOD Interface diagram for Transceivers equipped with 6 pin Mini DIN data ports. This interface enables the use of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, Packet, etc... via the 6 pin, mini DIN data port. Be sure to set transceiver control for 1200 baud data port operation.
(16) YAESU transceivers with 8 pin 'standard' microphone port; Models; FT-1, 102, 211, 290, 480, 5100, 650, 690, 707, 712, 726, 7200, 726, 747, 757, 767, 77, 790, 840, 890, 912, 980, 990, etc... to the PC sound card for PSK31, Packet, and SSTV modes.